Monday 18 February 2008

It's just another manic Monday (but I'm glad it's not Sunday)

So as you've seen, I have started a new tshirt blog which I am hoping will promote some of the best stores on Cafepress (which is the company I sell my tshirts through). But I have also started a new metal related blog called Metaholic Music. This blog is an online fanzine type blog, and there is more than just myself contributing to it. So I think I'm going to be pretty busy with the 3 blogs, my store, working and everything else I need to do. Not complaining though!

What else is happening? Well I found a SWEET band on Myspace last week (when I say found, my mate told me about them, I didn't go out looking for them). They're called SubVerSi0N, and at the moment there are only 2 of them. Their tracks on their profile blew me away. They do sound slightly empty without the bass in there, but once they've got their full line up, I have a feeling these guys are going to go far!

It does make me jealous though. I'd love to be playing in a band again and writing music. I'd love to buy myself a lovely new bass and get practising again and see where it went. But I don't have the cash to do so, so the idea is still sat on a shelf gathering dust for the time being. I guess that's the reason I keep starting up metal groups and blogs as well as continuing on with my street teaming.

Today I'm going to the opticians. My eyesight has got to the stage where I'm squinting at the TV, which is rubbish! So off to Boots we go. I've seen some new specticals I want to buy too, that should match my new purpler hair!

Other than that, I'm gonna have to sort out covering letters. As if writing a CV wasn't hard enough eh? I just can't survive on the poor hours I've been given and being messed around while new people get given more hours than me. Nice to know staff are valued. I may go into a rant about this another time though.

And that's about it from here. Just take a look at the other blogs and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Chemical Robotiks said...

dont let money stop you

Miotailt Milidh said...

I wish it wasn't a factor, but when you only work one day a week (and not through choice) money is pretty tight.