Wednesday 6 February 2008

Exercise Books



My granny always used to try to encourage us in our spelling and sums, I'm sure I recall her having exercise books for us at her house (I must be getting old forgetting these things). We certainly had them in school (though we called them "jotters"). They were always so drab, horrible colours with very little on them, apart from "Name:", "Age:", "Class:", and perhaps who made them. You always wanted to cover them with drawings, and you always got in trouble for it!



So I thought, it's about time the "Exercise Book" was revamped. With a little bit of retro creasing effects, these are my newest creations for Mental Infestation! With different colours and designs, I'm hoping these appeal a lot more than those nasty jotters I remember from my youth!



Perfect for drawing, sums or jotting down notes!

No comments: