Tuesday 22 January 2008

Hello and Hi!

Yeah, I've had this Blogger thing for a while, but for some reason, I never got around to using it. That is until now!

So you're wondering, "who or what is Mental Infestation?"

Mental Infestation is the name I used to give to any compliation CD, tape or mini disc (remember those?) I made for myself. It's a name I've been using for years and years. In fact in college we had to make up the name for our own record label (purely fictional) and we called that Mental Infestation. So naturally, when I decided to create my own tshirt and apparel store, I called it Mental Infestation!

Mental Infestation has been online for 2 years now! Infact it's our second birthday is in 5 days time, the 27th of January. But I have been coming up with ideas for a number of years before I stumbled across Cafepress.

So now you know what Mental Infestation is, you're wondering who I am?

I'm Hannah, I'm 23, I love music (especially metal and progressive rock), drawing, history, politics amongst other bits and pieces. I'm Scottish, I'm dyslexic (so if you notice spelling or grammer mistakes you know why) and I'm short (I needed a third thing there).

I will be using my blog to post up designs from the store, thoughts and rants. So stay tuned for the insights to my strange and warped little world!

No comments: