Tuesday 11 March 2008

I told ya!

See, I knew I'd end up neglecting this blog after a while. I've been trying to promote the new blog I've set up with some metal mates (Metaholic Music) and keep on top of my tshirt promoting blog (The Daily Tees) as well as setting up a Myspace account for Metaholic Music, getting asked to do more hours at work, and feeling ill. ARGH!

I am, however, still alive and kicking. Only just! Living in hope that I get a call from the place where I applied for a job so I can leave my current job (I'm a bit fed up of the way I'm being treated in there), and wishing this horrible cold/flu would go!

I think I may have pissed some mates off, dunno how, but I've not heard from a few of them for a while, even those I've sent a message to. I have a habit of pissing people off and not realising it, hence the reason I have a very small, but close, circle of friends. Ah well, I can't say sorry if I dunno what I'm meant to have done.

1 comment:

Will Doohan said...

Hi. Just popped over from Wontar's blog. Thought you Title was funny and cool. Hmm, interesting. You play the Bass. I use to for quite a while but never did quite get to the 'Fame and Fortune' stage. Good luck with your store. :-)

Will